Areas of Expertise
HUMBERT HEINZEN HISCHIER is a specialized “boutique” law firm and one of the leading law firms in Switzerland in the field of employment law with its domicile in Zurich.
Our highly experienced experts advise employers and employees on all employment law issues. We are available to you and your company as dedicated and experienced specialists. Advisory and in court, individually or as a team. Thanks to selected contacts with tax experts, foreign correspondence attorneys and trust companies, we remain your competent partner even in complex and international matters.
In addition to private individuals, our clients include numerous national and foreign companies, communities, foundations and associations.
Our attorneys are recognized and highly experienced employment law specialists who have gained their experience in the legal profession, at the courts or as in-house counsel for internationally active corporations. We publish regularly on employment law topics and appear regularly as speakers and lecturers.
Employment law services:
- Work and residence permits
- Employment contracts and personnel regulations
- Working hours regulations
- Termination Agreements
- Operational restructuring
- Company regulations
- Operating manuals
- Bonus regulations and bonus clauses
- Data protection
- Secondment agreements
- Indemnity agreements
- In- and outsourcing
- International staff deployment
- Collective employment law
- Non-competition clauses
- Daily sickness benefits
- Termination and leave of absence
- Short-time work
- Mass dismissal
- Public personnel law
- Staff reduction
- Staff leasing
- Litigation in employment law and administrative proceedings
- Social plans
- Expense regulations
- Compensation packages and participation programs (share and option plans)
Top Law Firm for Employment Law
Humbert Heinzen Hischier (formerly Humbert Heinzen Lerch) is regularly recognized by the business magazine Bilanz and the newspaper Le Temps as one of the leading “top law firms in employment law” for employers and employees.
The rankings of international magazines such as Who’s Who Legal designate selected attorneys of our firm as, among others, “Top Player”, “Labor & Employment Lawyer of the year”, “one of the leading Swiss employment lawyers” and as “outstanding practitioner and excellent negotiator”.
Our partner Béatrice Heinzen Humbert repeatedly advises and represents her clients in inheritance matters – out of court and in court – and is regularly responsible for the liquidation of estates as mandated executor. She also appears as a speaker on inheritance law topics.
- Inheritance planning (advice on wills and inheritance contracts)
- Inheritance / Estate liquidation
- Execution of wills
- Representation of heirs
- Conducting inheritance law litigation in the courts
For more than 20 years, Béatrice Heinzen Humbert has been advising her clients in separation and divorce matters, both in and out of court.
Divorce Law Services:
- Advice on all family law issues (cohabitation, separation, divorce, child law)
- Preparation of separation and divorce agreements
- Conducting divorce proceedings in the courts
Other fields of law
Our attorneys also have in-depth knowledge and many years of experience in the following areas of law:
- Representation of parties before state courts and arbitration courts including enforcement proceedings (debt collection and bankruptcy)
- Rental Law
- General contract law
- Contract for work and services and contract law
- Insurance law